Be a Lifeguard at Larkey Private Swim Club
Larkey is looking for Lifeguards who are responsible, dependable, fun, and knowledgeable in Lifeguarding and safety. Must have a valid American Red Cross Lifeguarding with CPR/AED/FIRST AID for the Professional Rescuer certificate.
Pay: $16-$18 per hour depending on experience
Hours: 4-6 hours shifts
- Observes and supervises swimmers in the pool areas.
- Identifies and prevents unsafe conditions or potential hazards.
- Identifies and rescues persons in distress or in danger of drowning; provides emergency care as necessary.
- Explains and enforces pool rules, regulations and facility use in order to provide a safe and accident-free pool environment.
- Monitors water clarity; inspects pool facilities and reports unsafe conditions.
- Maintains and works safely with materials and equipment involved in the maintenance and operation of swimming pools.
- Performs maintenance and cleaning services of pool and other assigned areas.
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
- Maintains accurate records, daily logs, and prepares incident, accident, and operations reports.
- Passes initial and follow-up tests of safety and pool procedures as well as successfully complete routine skills testing such as backboard drills and CPR reviews.
- Attends and participates in staff trainings.
- Adheres to Larkey Private Swim Club policies and procedures.
- Removes and replaces pool covers and lane lines.
- Provide customer services and information to guest, report complaints, special requests, safety conditions, security issues and illegal activity.
Contact Larkey Pool Manager Amy Mason if you have questions about the role or certifications: firstname.lastname@example.orgTo apply, please fill out this application.